Several minor bugs have been fixed, including 2 which were in the non -a release and there is more consistency with parameter passing.
- where a command had a MachineName parameter it is now simply Name.
- Get-VMDrive has been renamed Get-VMDriveByController, and Get-VMDisk has been renamed Get-VMDiskByDrive
- The old List-VMState and List-VMDisk have become Get-VMState and Get-VMdisk
- A Get-VMJpeg function has been added to get snapshots
- Functions have been added to support the creation of Network interfaces, Choose-VMExternalEthernet, New-VMExternalSwitch, VMNewIntrnalSwitch, New-VMPrivateSwitch
- Get-VMNic will return Legacy and VMBus NICs if neither type is specified (previously -Legacy and -Vmbus needed to used)
- New VHD functions have been added for Expand-VHD, Convert-VHD, Test-VHD, Merge-VHD
- Apply-snapshot now supports -Force and -Restart switches.
- A bug in the reg file has been fixed - there was a space missing before /C
This is now "feature complete". I'm aware there are still several places where functions should be able to accept an array or piped input can not do so. I'm going to try to tidy-up those items and finalize the examples embedded in the script and move onto to documenting the code.
Many thanks to the 700 people who downloaded the previous version. Because of the number of chnages I'd really value any feedback, bug reports etc. before declaring this to be the final version.